Our vision is that through this programme:
- The School of Ministry will provide inspirational teaching that will ignite hearts by the Spirit of God to reach the mission fields that are already ‘ripe for harvest’ (John 4: 35).
- We will impart to you through the ministry of teaching and preaching many vital truths necessary for the restoration of the church and for the effective evangelism of the world.
- You will understand more fully your personal areas of ministry and further develop your relationship with the Lord.
- Our students will be equipped to return to their local church and serve in areas of ministry that need committed and trained personnel.
- We will honour the legacy and work of Rees Howells by continuing to train and prepare students who can impact nations and make history through their service in the kingdom of God
The Bible College of Wales’s UK campus is accredited by Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC) which is an independent body providing accreditation services for independent, further and higher education colleges. ASIC accreditation helps students and parents make a more informed choice and will also help a school, college, university, training provider or distance education provider, demonstrate to the international student body that they are a high quality institution.