House of Prayer
From 1936, through to the end of the second world war in 1945, Rees and his band of intercessors would gather several times a day in what was affectionately known as The Blue Room to pray for the defeat of Adolf Hitler and his allies. Each time events in the war took a vital turn, the Holy Spirit would reveal it to Rees and these mighty men and women would pray accordingly.
Our vision is for this deep well of intercession to be re-dug; so that out of this place, a fragrant incense of prayer and worship will once again rise up to the throne of God. Visitors are welcome to join us for a time of prayer and worship.